Are you sure you are achieving your full potential or is it time for a different approach?
Traditional forms of dressage training see the instructor working with the rider in the transfer of skills. They take what they have learnt and pass it on to you. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. A tried and tested method that works for many.
Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work for everyone. The reason is simple – you are not your instructor. Yes, you will experience similar issues and knowledge of their experiences may be of help to you. It is the unique combination that is you and your horse that face your own very particular set of challenges.
The times they are a changin’
Everyone has access to a wealth of knowledge; forums, blogs, friends and experts on social media. Thankfully for me as a blogger, riders spend hours researching the latest training glitch and searching for answers. The long established method of standing in the middle of the arena calling out instruction is rather conventional. Whilst this type of training forms part of the training package, innovative and progressive coaching, which is supportive and non-judgmental of your views, lifestyle and aspirations; coaching that incorporates mind-set, physical fitness, planning and motivational elements is the future.
Is your current training regime giving you room for developing ALL of your skills?
What if you could pull together a tailored program that draws on your existing knowledge and skills. A program that accounted for your personal preferences and experiences and enables you to tap into your efforts and resources so that you can mould your very own system of training?
This program does not have you wholly relying on others. Would you give it a go? AND … What if this system of Dressage Performance Coaching was the same price or less than your average riding instructor?
Be inspired to commit to action and lasting personal progression?
Here’s how 1-2-1 works
- On a one to one basis I will facilitate the exploration of your needs and wants, your motivations, aspirations, skills and thoughts.
- Together we will look at things the way you have never seen them before and by so doing we will restructure your training and rethink your approach.
- I will help you make real and lasting training decisions and teach you how to apply creative tools and techniques.
- We will identify the solutions in a highly flexible manner and more importantly the actions needed based on an assessment of you as a rider.
- I will provide ongoing support in setting goals that fit you and your horse and guide you in how to meaningfully evaluate progress.
- We will build your support network so that you are safe in the knowledge that you have all you need; continually improving and developing new alliances where necessary for your goals
The Crystal System Dressage Performance Coaching Program is a combination of performance and skills coaching which has been derived from business, sports psychology models and general management approaches. It enables learning and development to occur, thus improving performance. The focus is on a range of skills required to ride at your very best; all in a facilitative, coaching style instead of a ‘telling’ or ‘directive’ style.
Let’s Have Some Fun?
The best part is that it is so much fun! Can’t beat a bit of humour for motivation. As you journey though the process, you will, without doubt realise that your gargantuan physical efforts have been hindering you and actually all you needed to do was activate your brain to get you on your very own path to being an accomplished rider.
Energised, driven, able to set clear goals and feel empowered to achieve them. Get absolute clarity about what you really want and how to achieve it. It takes courage to take the first step, yet it is entirely attainable by anyone with the desire to succeed.
Call Patricia Pitt – The Dressage Tipster on 07799 579979 for a free initial telephone consultation and let’s get you where you need to be.
Join me, it’s an exciting and rewarding journey.