LAUNCH DATE 30th NOVEMBER 2015
The launch date is set for 30th November 2015 and on the lead up to the big date I will be sharing with you snippets of The Crystal System Book (in condensed form) to give you a feel for what to expect and help you decide how it might help you.
Let’s kick off with Chapter 1 explaining the format of the book and what you can expect from the system.
Really, hope you like it …
Meet Crystal …
It is with great pleasure that in Chapter 1 I introduce you to Crystal, a cartoon character, illustrated by yours truly, inspired by Mark’s very own Lusitano mare, Sintra. She will lighten your spirits and inject a little fun along the way!
Each chapter has a motivational quotation at the beginning, which reflects the content of the chapter and sets the mood.
- DRIVE – The 1st stage of the system helps you look at the driving force behind what makes you want to do dressage.
- DREAM – Then we help you to determine what you want from the process.
- DEFINE – The 3rd stage helps you to define where you are currently in terms of your physical fitness and ability as a rider.
- DISCOVER – The discovery phase comes in two parts:
- Clarity in Your Thinking. The Crystal System will encourage you to think about your training; help you to work out how to go about it and put you into the right mind-set to make the most of your training sessions.
- The Beauty in Your Body. A top to toe analysis of you as a rider will help you to identify any difficulties you might have in manoeuvring yourself into that often elusive, effective position on your horse.
- DO – The final stage gives you exercises, hints and tips to take into the arena. Everything you need to enable a self-check that the training process is on the right track as you progress up the training ladder. A useful checking mechanism to get you started or consolidate the work you have already done.
” … The Discipline of Dressage – Throughout the entire Crystal System process you will need to embrace another ‘D’ word – Discipline. Discipline is the bridge between your goals and accomplishment of them; the thread that holds the pieces of the training together; the silk that forms your spider’s web.”
” … Being Disciplined in Dressage – The second level use of the word discipline relates to a course of actions leading to certain goals or ideals. A disciplined person is one that has established a goal and is willing to achieve that goal no matter what occurs and it is discipline that enables the assertion of willpower over more base desires, usually synonymous with self-control. Self-discipline is to some extent a substitute for motivation, when you do what needs to be done and do that even when you don’t feel like doing it, that’s when you have a healthy level of self-control.”